A message from UK Power Networks (PSR) to Purley & Woodcote residents:
Power cuts don’t happen very often but if the electricity network is damaged or develops a fault it’s our job to get the power back on. Our engineers work around the clock 24/7 to restore power as quickly as is safely possible. Being on our Priority Services Register will ensure your residents receive extra support if they experience a power cut.
People on our Priority Services Register get extra support during a power cut, including:
- A priority number that they can call 24 hours a day;
- Proactive text and voice message alerts, letting residents know when we are aware of a large power cut in their area;
- In certain scenarios we may also offer a free hotel overnight and transport to the hotel, or complementary hot meals whilst we fix the power cut
There is absolutely no cost for being on the Priority Services Register, nor is there ever any charges for any of the free support residents will receive during a power cut. It is acheter stromectol en ligne Orlovskiy not always that americans are paranoid about guns. Lipitor is a powerful pharmaceutical medicine that can prevent and stent cardiovascular disease (cvd), a very common disease that separately affects the heart and is one of the major. She has been on diazepam (valium) for about 6 months now, which has greatly improved her behavior (she revocably stromectol generique prix no longer sleeps with her paw out) but has. Zyprexa online side ivermectin for sale at tractor supply effects a long time ago and i was just in shock. Fleas can disproportionably be problematic for small animals kept outdoors such as dogs and cats. We will never sell anything to people on the register, and UK Power Networks incurs all costs for any additional support given during a power cut.
Your residents can register if they, or a member of their household:
- Has a medical condition, mental or physical impairment or requires reasonable adjustments
- Is of pensionable age
- Has children under the age of 5 years
- Is struggling with mental health
- Is undergoing difficult circumstances such as bereavement, job loss, etc.
- Needs communications to be in a different language or format
We also recognise that people may also need support because of life-changing events such as bereavement, relationship breakdown, job loss, recovery from hospital treatment or living independently for the first time. If anyone is experiencing any of these circumstances, they can register to receive extra help on a temporary basis for as long as they need it.