Back in December 2015 we were unfortunate to be hit with a nasty virus which disabled the old PWRA website.
Since then we have rebuilt the website bottom up on a new platform. At the same time we’ve taken the opportunity to redesign the website to make it more interactive, and to act as a portal of information for Purley and Woodcote residents.
We would still love you to join the residents’ association (Click here if you’d like to join PWRA) but we also want to help residents that are not yet members.
All of us live or work in Purley and together we want to help retain the best parts of Purley’s charming character, while working with the community, councilors and Croydon council to improve life in our town.
Changes to the website following the relaunch in January 2016:
- More interactivity. You can comment on any article or news post on the site.
- Regular updates. Monthly PWRA committee report and a quarterly update from the chairman
- Simpler navigation and a more modern look and feel
- Email subscriptions. Enter your email address to subscribe and be notified of updates. Available to members and non-members
And coming later in the year…
- Photo galleries
- Online signup to PWRA, with ability to pay by credit card or Paypal
If you have any ideas on what you’d like to see on the site, or if you have any issues to raise to the Residents’ Association please comment below.